Hanging Bridges + La Fortuna Waterfall
Arenal Hanging Bridges is one of the most visited tourist attraction in La Fortuna, only 4 km (2.5 miles) west of Tabacón within a 250 hectare (618 acres) reserve of primary forest.
The visitor who loves nature can enjoy 15 bridges from 5 to 100 meters long, friendly design along 3 km rain forest circuit of interpretive trails built with paving blocks to prevent slipping.
The bridges are built of aluminum, galvanized steel, and concrete, to ensure maximum security for their visitors. They were designed by structural engineers with the most demanding safety margins in the world.
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance Fee
- Costa Rican Typical Lunch
- Bottled Water
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Departure Time: 7:30 AM
- Stop At: Arenal Hanging Bridges
Guided by a naturalist, who through the natural history will open for you the doors of a fascinating and colorful Tropical Rain Forest world. The imposing vistas of the Volcano from the hanging bridges over the forest, make a perfect combination for an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 3 hours.
- Stop At: La Fortuna Waterfall
La Fortuna Waterfall Reserve, where over 4 000 ml precipitation a year gives you the chance to enjoy this majestic 210 feet high fall. Five hundred meters downhill hike will give you the chance to see it from the very bottom where a “natural pool” awaits if you want to swim in the fresh water of La Fortuna river. Duration: 4 hours
- Stop At: Arenal Vida Campesina
Lunch. Duration: 1 hour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Children under 6 years old are not accepted
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund