East Island Tour
5 hours (Approx.)
You will drive your own super cool three wheeled Scooter that navigates you to see the best attractions by way of GPS Tour.
The GPS App is full of history and information on Cayman which you will receive via tablet GPS as you drive along. You are free to stop for beach time, as well as visit any attraction stops you may choose. Or you can simply drive the tour route and enjoy the scenery and content of the app. You can customize your adventure on your own, making this far from your ordinary land tour.
- GPS device with audio and visual content
- Gasoline not included, return tank full
- Insurance of US$30 is required
- Refundable Security Deposit Required at time of tour $500
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point: 215b W Bay Rd, KY1-1201, Cayman Islands
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Stop At: Pirates Caves, Family Fun Historic Cave & Mini Zoo
Visit the underground pirates caves.
Duration: 30 minutes. Admission Ticket Not Included
- Stop At: Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park
Visit the botanical park to view the blue iguana only found in Grand Cayman.
Duration: 45 minutes. Admission Ticket Not Included
- Stop At: Cayman Crystal Caves
Visit the Crystal Caves. Duration: 1 hour. Admission Ticket Not Included.
- Stop At: Rum Point
Spend Beach time (Optional). Duration: 1 hour. Admission Ticket Free.
- Stop At: Wreck of the Ten Sail Memorial
View the historic Wreck of Ten Sails. Duration: 10 minutes. Admission Ticket Free.
- Stop At: Pedro St. James National Historic Site
Visit the historic site of Pedro St. James. Duration: 45 minutes. Admission Ticket Not Included.
- Stop At: The Cayman Islands Brewery
Visit the renovated brewery. Duration: 30 minutes. Admission Ticket Not Included
- Must be 21 years and up to drive
- Minors must be at least 8 years old
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.