Heart of the Arctic, 13 Days
SMALL-SHIP EXPEDISHION: JULY 21 TO AUGUST 2, 2022
FROM $4.995 to $16.495 per person, USD
Visit three distinct Arctic regions on this voyage aboard the Ocean Endeavour.
Meet the artists in South Baffin Island’s Inuit famous art-making communities and explore Nunavik, the Arctic coast of Quebec. Cross the Davis Strait in the wake of the explorers. Explore the deep fjords and vibrant communities of Greenland.
Board a Zodiac to seek whales, birds, bears, and caribou. Journey with scientists, historians, Inuit artists, and culturalists to the heart of the Arctic!
- Day 1: Iqaluit, NU, Canada
- Day 2: Frobisher Bay
- Day 3: Kimmirut (Lake Harbour)
- Day 4: Kinngait (Cape Dorset)
- Day 5: Hudson Strait
- Day 6–7: Ungava Peninsula, QC
- Day 8–9: Ungava Bay
- Day 10: At Sea — Davis Strait
- Day 11: Nuuk, Greenland
- Day 12: Kangerlussuatsiaq Fjord
- Day 13: Kangerlussuaq, Greenland