Newfoundland Circumnavigation, 12 Days
SMALL-SHIP EXPEDISHION: OCTOBER 1 TO OCTOBER 12, 2023
FROM $5.995 to $14.295 USD per person, USD
Save 15% until January 31, 2022
Explore Newfoundland at its most authentic: by sea! Daily excursions explore the island’s hidden treasures. Our engaging local guides will have you wanting to stay.
Canada’s newest province is unlike anywhere else on Earth. Hiking is excellent. Photography, superb. Wildlife and scenery, striking. And the hospitality, sublime.
Join our expedition team of musicians, artists, naturalists, scientists, and scholars. Every day is an adventure ashore, and every night is a potential "kitchen party" aboard!
- Day 1: St. John’s, NL, Canada
- Day 2–4: Northeast Coast
- Day 5: L’Anse aux Meadows
- Day 6: Red Bay
- Day 7: Gros Morne National Park & Woody Point
- Day 8–9: Southern Coast
- Day 10: Miawpukek (Conne River)
- Day 11: Saint-Pierre, France
- Day 12: St. John’s, NL, Canada