Mountain Country, 19 Days
DEPARTURE DATES, 2021: May 1 - October 2
Departures Aug 27 is not available due to The Penticton Iron Man competition.
Vancouver • Penticton • Revelstoke • Banff • Jasper • Clearwater / Wells Gray Provincial Park • 100 Mile House • Prince George • Smithers • Prince Rupert • Port Hardy • Campbell River • Victoria • Vancouver
COST PER PERSON, CAD: ECONOMY - from $2.342, STANDARD - from $2.678
A classic route, featuring breathtaking scenery in the provinces of British Columbia and Alberta. From Vancouver, travel east through the Okanagan Valley and Glacier National Park to the world-renowned resort regions of Banff and Jasper. Via Mount Robson, Wells Gray Provincial Park and the Cariboo Region, head north to the Pacific Coast and sail the spectacular Inside Passage on BC Ferries to Vancouver Island. Ahead lies charming Victoria and then a return ferry ride to Vancouver.
[ ITINERARY ] Departing & Arrives: Vancouver, BC
- DAY 15. Port Hardy. Ferry crossing: Inside Passage cruise Prince Rupert to Port Hardy. Select departures will include an overnight ferry.
- DAY 19. Vancouver. Ferry crossing: Swartz Bay to Tsawwassen, 1 hour 35 minutes
ACTIVITY PACKAGE, cost, per person: Adult - $420, Child (0-11) - $229
- DAY 2. Vancouver. Admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge and Park
- DAY 6. Banff. 1-hour Banff Lake Cruise
- DAY 7. Jasper. 1.5-hour Ice Explorer on the Athabasca
- DAY 8. Jasper. 3.5-hour Wildlife Discovery Tour
- DAY 18. Victoria. 3-hour whalewatching tour by Orca Spirit