Payment and Cancelation Policy
- A deposit of 30% total invoiced for your trip is required to confirm your reservation. The remaining balance (70%) is required 90 days prior to the departure date. In cases of trips confirmed within 90 days of the departure date, payment in full is required for confirmation.
(!) Payment policies regarding cruises may change according to each boat operator.
- If a cancellation is received more than 90 days prior to the tour departure date a penalty of 30% of the payment will be retained as a cancellation fee.
- For cancelations less than 90 days prior to the cruise departure date, full amount of the cruise is charged with no refund.
- Cancellation penalties for Land Services that involve guide, hotel or third parties reservations will be evaluated depending on the policy of each service provider.
- TRIP CANCELATION INSURANCE: Galapagos Travel Center recommends looking at options for trip cancelation insurance.
- Galapagos is Safe for Travel
The Galapagos are extremely isolated, the number of tourists is limited, and people traveling to the Islands are screened multiple times before entry to ensure the health of the passengers and the preservation of the ecosystem. So, if you are healthy and have your Galapagos trip coming up, rest assured that there is very low travel risk.