Hawaii Grand Circle Island with Volcanoes National Park Tour
10 hours (Approx.)
Island- hop from Oahu to Hawaii’s Big Island and spend the whole day touring the island with a small group and a guide. This tour packs a lot into a very full day so it’s perfect for visitors who are short on time but want to see another island. See an active volcano, look for sea turtles on a black sand beach, and sample Hawaiian specialties like Kona coffee and locally grown macadamia nuts.
- Island-hop from Oahu to the Big Island and tour the island with a guide
- Visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and see Kilauea
- Stop at Punalu’u Black Sand Beach and look for sea turtles
- Hassle free round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Traveler pickup is offered
- Departure Point: Waikiki Area Hotel Pick-Ups
- Departure Time: 5:15 AM
- Returns to original departure point
- Dates: Daily
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Stop At: Rainbow Falls. Duration: 15 minutes
A majestic waterfall that cascades 80 feet over a lava cave and where rainbow are often seen in the rising mist.
- Stop At: Imiloa Astronomy Center. Duration: 30 minutes.
Sky Garden Restaurant - Lunch on own
- Stop At: Big Island Candies. Duration: 20 minutes.
A true taste of the islands and home of the world renowned Chocolate Dipped Macadamia Nut Short Bread Cookie.
- Stop At: Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Home of one of the world's most active volcano's - Kilauea, along with lava tubes, volcanic craters, scenic vistas, unique flora like giant ferns, hardened lave flows, and more!
- Stop At: Punalu'u Black Sand beach. Duration: 15 minutes
Famous and picturesque, this black sand beach is unforgettable site where Honu often enjoy basking in the Hawaiian sun.
- Stop At: Royal Kona Coffee Center. Duration: 15 minutes.
Behold the panoramic farms growing the highly sought after and exclusively grown gourmet Kona Coffee Beans.
- Stop At: Roberts Hawaii. Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes.
Flight back to Honolulu and transportation back to hotels.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Children under 2 years of age are considered FREE if child is on lap and does not occupy a seat.
- All One-Day Tours are subject to availability, change without notice, and include: Roundtrip transfers from Waikiki hotels and roundtrip airfare to the neighbor island. Airfare costs may fluctuate from day to day so it is important to check your emails frequently prior to confirmation as you will be asked to confirm any overage charges for airfare differences in order to confirm.
- Your safety and comfort are #1 priority. Tour features can change daily as we cannot predict weather and lava viewing conditions. We do not guarantee sighting of lava flows. Surface lava flows may be present but may not be visible due to environmental conditions or time constraints. If conditions permit, walking/hiking on rough, uneven lava surfaces is involved.
- Locations/Routes may be modified due to National Park and State Park advisories.