Kauai ECO Adventure Helicopter Tour
50 minutes (Approx.)
To fully appreciate the beauty of Hawaii’s ‘Garden Isle,’ take to the skies above Kauai on a helicopter tour in a new Eurocopter Eco-Star. Soar over the island’s diverse terrain, from rain-soaked Mt. Waialeale and the waterfalls of Waiapuna to the dry red ravine of Waimea Canyon and the breathtaking emerald spires of the Na Pali Coast. A two-way radio to communicate with the pilot and expansive viewing glass add to the unforgettable flight.
- FAA Diamond Award. Every year since 1998, Blue Hawaiian’s superb maintenance technicians have earned the FAA’s Certificate of Excellence — "Diamond Award". No other helicopter tour company in Hawaii has earned it even once
- 50-minute helicopter tour of Kauai
- Take in outstanding aerial views of the island
- Get a new perspective on the dramatic geography of the Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, "Jurassic Park Falls", and more
- New Eurocopter Eco-Star helicopter reduces overflight noise by 50%
- Get comfortable in business class-style seats with wide viewing windows
- Communicate with the pilot via two-way radio
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Tour narration by pilots who are State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides
- A recording is made of your actual flight and may be purchased (USB stick $59.99) after your tour
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point: 3730 Ahukini Rd, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
- Returns to original departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Manawaiopuna Falls (Jurassic Park Falls)
Explore the stunning Manawaiopuna Falls, also known as "Jurassic Park" falls, wedged in between the emerald green mountaintop of the Hanapepe Valley.
- Waimea Canyon State Park
Fly over the amazing views of the Olokele Canyon and majestic Waimea Canyon, often called the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific", where you’ll catch sight of dozens of cascading waterfalls.
- Na Pali Coast
Kauai’s magical North Shore reveals the sculpted green valleys and 914 m sea cliffs of the Na Pali Coast, the pristine turquoise-blue waters of Hanalei Bay and the Princeville Resort area.
- Mt. Waialeale
Weather permitting, your pilot will fly you to Mt Wai?ale?ale, a dormant shield volcano with over 450 inches of rainfall each year, making it the second wettest places on earth. Here you’ll witness the most beautiful emerald green vegetation draped over the mist-covered mountain, with 914 m cascading waterfalls filling each crevice — a truly awe-inspiring finish to your ECO Adventure over the Garden Isle.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No charge for infants (under 2 years of age) provided they do not occupy a seat
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. Each passenger weighing over 113 kg will be assessed a "comfort seat" charge for an additional seat, payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout
- Tours/times may vary according to weather conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Cancellation Policy: This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.