Best of Kualoa Ranch Experience Full Day Package
1 day (Approx.)
See the best of Kualoa Ranch with this comprehensive package including a jungle expedition by jeep in a rain forest, a farm trolley tour, and a behind the scenes look at filming locations of some of Hollywood’s biggest movies. Enjoy a buffet lunch and learn about Hawaii’s fascinating history and culture. This tour is great for visitors who want to take a deeper look at the island and its heritage.
- Explore Kualoa Ranch with three themed tours of the premises
- Explore a rain forest where scenes from 'Jurassic Park' were filmed
- Enjoy a fresh lunch buffet with BBQ pork ribs and vegetable stir-fry
- Convenient round-trip transportation rom Waikiki hotels available
- Taste of Kualoa Farm Trolley Tour
- Jungle Expedition Tour
- Hollywood Movie Sites Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point: Kualoa Ranch, 49-560 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744, USA
- Traveler pickup is offered. Departure times listed below, you must check in at least 15 minutes prior:
- 7:00am – International Marketplace (pickup at Kuhio Avenue Saks Fifth Ave. Entrance)
- 7:00am – Waikiki Beach Marriott Hotel – (pickup on Paoakalani Avenue Bus Depot)
- 7:00am – Ala Moana Hotel – (pickup at Mahukona Street Level entrance)
- 7:00am – Hilton Hawaiian Village – (pickup at Grand Island Bus Depot)
- 7:15am – Sheraton Waikiki – (pickup at Aloha Landing Bus Depot)
- 7:15am – Hawai’i Prince Hotel – (pickup outside of hotel at Marina Entrance)
- Returns to original departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Stop At: Kualoa Ranch
Established in 1850, Kualoa is a 1.619-hectare working cattle ranch that extends from the rugged mountains down to the ocean. The terrain includes dense rain forest, open valleys and white-sand beaches. Many areas of this natural paradise can be reached only on foot, horseback or all-terrain vehicle. You may even recognize the scenery as Kualoa Ranch has served as a set for Hollywood movies such as Jurassic Park, Pearl Harbor and Godzilla, and TV shows like Hawaii Five-O, Magnum P.I. and Lost.
Additional Info: This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers.
Cancellation Policy: This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.