Monterey & Carmel Tour, 11 Hours
- ADULT: $110 | CHILD (5-11 years): $72
- OPERATES: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
- English: Guide
This tour takes you along one of the most breathtaking coastlines in the world - California's Highway 101! You will explore the charming coastal towns of Monterey and Carmel-by-The-Sea as well as passing the famous 17-Mile Drive with amazing views of the Pacific Ocean.
Our route takes you south on Highway No 1 through the beach town of Santa Cruz* and features one spectacular view after another. Following a morning of winding down the coast, we visit Steinbeck’s Cannery Row in Monterey. Here you will have time to also visit Monterey Bay Aquarium. More than 250,000 creatures fill over 200 spectacular galleries and exhibits, including a walk-through aviary, three story kelp forest, Penguins, and a million gallon Outer Bay display.
After a drive along the 17 mile drive** including Pebble Beach golf course, the Lone Pine, and some of the best coastal panoramas in the world, we will stop in the gallery / restaurant district of Carmel-by-the-Sea and provide enough photo opportunities along the way with breathtaking views. Leaving the natural world we’ll head to a futuristic one as our tour leads through Silicon Valley, the high tech capital of the world, before we return back to San Francisco.
- * Road conditions permitting
- ** Closed during pro golf tournaments and the Concurs d'Elegance
- Guided tour in a luxury coach bus
- Entrance fees to the 17 Mile Drive
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and Beverages
- Tips and Gratuities
- Pacific Coastal Highway 1
- Monterey Historic Town Center, Cannery Row, world famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, Fisherman's Wharf
- Carmel-by-the-Sea - Shops and Restaurants
- Silicon Valley, the high-tech capital of the world
- 17 Mile Drive* - Lone Cypress and Pebble Beach Golf Course
*closed during pro golf tournaments and the Concurs d'Elegance
- The tour route and some stops may vary due to the weather and traffic conditions.
- You need to schedule your hotel pick up at leats 48 hours prior to your travel date.
Departure times are subject to change. You need to reconfirm your tour up to 48 hours prior to departure.