Morocco Discovery, 10 Days
See the very best of Morocco on a 9-night, private tour that begins and ends in Marrakech, and explores the country’s remarkable culture, cuisine, nature, and architecture. With a private guide to take care of all the details, you can fully immerse yourself in the experience, whether you’re exploring vibrant medinas or riding a camel into a Sahara sunset. This 9-night tour is all-inclusive, with luxury accommodations, meals, activities, and all transport.
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All-inclusive tour
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Light refreshments
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point - Marrakech
- Departure Time - depending on your flight's arrival time
- Return Details - returns to original departure point
- MARRAKECH OR CASABLANCA - RABAT
Upon arrival in Marrakech or Casablanca, a guide will greet you and join you for the trip to Casablanca, where you'll explore the city's sights. Continue to Rabat for lunch, then check into a five-star hotel.
- RABAT - MEKNES - VOLUBILIS - FEZ
Depart to Fez after breakfast, with stops along the way at Meknes and Volubilis, stepping out for guided tours at each destination. From here it’s a short drive to Fez, where you'll check in to a cosy riad.
After breakfast, start the day with a guided tour of the Fez medina, one of the world’s largest walled cities. Lunch is in a traditional restaurant in the heart of the old city, and you'll wrap up the day of exploring with dinner at your riad.
- FEZ - IFRANE - AZROU - MIDELT - ERFOUD
Leave Fez for southern Morocco, driving into the Sahara Desert with a brief stop at Ifrane and at Azrou's cedar forest, as well as a lunch break in Midelt.
Overnight in an Erfoud luxury hotel.
- ERFOUD - RISSANI - MERZOUGA - ERG CHEBBI DUNES
After breakfast, hop a your vehicle to the largest dunes of Morocco, visit Erfoud, and have lunch in a desert oasis. Afterwards, ride a camel to a desert camp in time for sunset, a traditional dinner, and a campfire.
- ERG CHEBBI DUNES - MERZOUGA - RISSANI - TODRA/DADES GORGES
Enjoy the sunrise over the dunes before departing to Rissani. Continue to Dades for lunch, then drive to the Dades valley. You will stop to visit Todra gorges and Dades gorges.
- DADES- SKOURA- OUARZAZATE
After breakfast, departure to Ouarzazate through the palm grove of Skoura. You will arrive in Ouarzazate for the lunch. Then, you will visit one of the famous cinema studios and Kasbah taourirt.
- OUARZAZATE - MARRAKECH
After breakfast, departure to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah a fortified adobe village protected by UNESCO. Continue your drive across the High Atlas on the breathtaking road of the Tizi-N-Tichka Pass. You will arrive to Marrakech in the afternoon.
Spend the whole day exploring Marrakech's main sites with a local guide, then make an evening trip to Jemaa el Fna.
- MARRAKECH OR CASABLANCA DEPARTURE
After a free morning you'll be transferred to the airport. The guide can assist with registration and departure.
- If you cancel at least 10 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee
- If you cancel between 10 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50% cancellation fee
- If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee