HLW-4, King of Canyons Tour with Strip & Limo Transfer
- Operational: Daily Departures excluding December 25
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3.5 hours from hotel to hotel
- Complimentary Limousine Roundtrip Transportation (Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels)
DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
It is possible to see the most exquisite works of nature and the most creative works of modern man all within a couple of hours! Your Las Vegas helicopter touring adventure begins with limousine transport from your Las Vegas Hotel to our exclusive Grand Canyon heliport terminal near McCarran Airport. Then climb aboard our ultra-modern touring helicopters specially-designed to be super comfortable and tailor-made for aerial sightseeing. You’ll get the ultimate eagle-eye view of Hoover Dam - a Depression-era monument to human ingenuity and perseverance, Lake Mead - one of the largest man-made lakes in the world, and the volcanic graveyard of the Black Mountains - silent testaments to the volatility of Earth’s past. The Grand Wash Cliffs rising up before you signal that the Grand Canyon is up ahead, and thrills begin as your helicopter begins its breathtaking descent all the way down to the bottom!
After touching down on the floor of the Grand Canyon on Hualapai Indian Tribal Lands, you’ll assemble with your fellow explorers under an authentic Native American ramada and enjoy a light picnic meal. You can even toast your journey with a glass of champagne or sparkling cider. Take advantage of the opportunity to photograph unusual desert plants, rugged rock formations, and the Colorado River itself. After about 30 minutes on the bottom of the Grand Canyon it’s time to return to Las Vegas, but not until you enjoy another treat: aerial views of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip! If you think all the colors, lights, and over-the-top architecture looks incredible from the ground, it’s even more spectacular from the up-close-and-personal perspective of a helicopter. At the conclusion of your flight you’ll be transported back to your Las Vegas Hotel.
- HELICOPTER FLIGHT
Aerial tour over Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Grand Canyon West Rim, and much more! Approximately 45 minutes
- Helicopter Return Flight: Enjoy a different scenic route to Las Vegas. Approximately 45 min
- Narration (Helicopter): English
- Helicopter Landing: Exclusive landing sites at Grand Canyon West Rim. Approximately 30 min
- Meal: Champagne and meal are provided on a picnic table