PBW-4, Grand Celebration
- Operational: Daily Departures excluding December 25
- Tour Duration:
- Approximately 4-4.5 hours from hotel pick-up to hotel drop-off
- Approximately 30 minutes spent on Canyon floor
- Complimentary Roundtrip Transportation (Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels)
DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
The Grand Celebration Helicopter Tour is our most in-demand tour from Las Vegas. The route of flight will take you over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, extinct volcanoes, the Colorado River, and the scenic beauty of the Mojave Desert. As you fly over the West Rim on the Hualapai Reservation, your helicopter will begin a 4,000-foot descent to the canyon floor. Take in the magnificent views of the massive walls and rock formations as you descend to the bottom. As you climb out of the helicopter you’ll see the rushing Colorado River continuing to carve the Grand Canyon like it has for over a billion years. You will have ample time to explore the canyon floor and enjoy a light meal and a glass of celebratory champagne. Lunch is served under a “Ramada” - a traditional Hualapai shelter offering shade and a picnic table.
- HELICOPTER FLIGHT
Aerial flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Grand Canyon West Rim, and much more!
Total flight time is approximately 70 min.
- Narration (Helicopter): English
- Helicopter Landing: Exclusive landing site at Grand Canyon West Rim. Approximately 30 minutes on floor of Canyon
- Meal: Champagne and meal are provided on a picnic table