BLG-4HR, South Rim Motorcoach Tour with Hummer
- Approximately 14 hours (not including hotel transfers)
- Approximately 2 hours spent in the Grand Canyon National Park
- Chek-in: Bus Depot
- Stop near Hoover Dam for photos
- Meal: Lunch provided at the National Geographic Visitor Center
- Hummer Tour: 2-hour rim tour via open-air Hummer with multiple stops at scenic overlooks
- Grand Canyon National Park Entrance Fees Included
- Narration: English
DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
Reach the awe-inspiring South Rim of the Grand Canyon on a deluxe motorcoach for a sightseeing experience unlike any other. Passengers will receive roundtrip shuttle service from their Las Vegas hotel to the bus depot. Board a customized motorcoach equipped with air-conditioning, restrooms, panoramic windows, and television monitors for luxury transportation. The scenic journey to the Grand Canyon National Park also includes a brief stop near Hoover Dam along the way.
Upon arrival, guests will enjoy a complimentary lunch at the National Geographic Visitor Center. Afterward, they will board a customized open-air Hummer and trek through some of the most scenic viewpoints within Grand Canyon National Park. Passengers will witness the unforgettable beauty of the Grand Canyon South with stops that may include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. (Please note that stops will be adjusted based on the volume of people, traffic, and park closures). Once the tour comes to an end, guests will depart the canyon for return to Las Vegas with an additional rest stop along the way.