BLW-5R, Whitewater Rush with Heli Tour
Daily departure from hotel from March 15 - October 31
Approximately 13-14 hours
- Age Requirements: Must be 8+ years old to participate
- Check In: Upon arrival to Peach Springs, Arizona at the Hualapai Lodge (Ground transfers to raft launch site)
- Activities Included at Grand Canyon West:
- Whitewater Adventure: Guided raft adventure on the Colorado River, Approximately 40 miles on the river (12 miles include rapids)
- Pontoon boat cruise on Colorado River
- Flight: Helicopter transfers from the canyon floor to the rim. Approximately 5-7 min
- Meal: Lunch included
- Narration: English Only
DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
Visitors to Las Vegas can enjoy a whitewater rafting package with the Hualapai River Runners in a convenient and thrilling day trip! Passengers board an air-conditioned van for transportation to Hualapai Lodge in Peach Springs, Arizona, where the Hualapai River Runners will take you to the raft launch site.
Passengers board an eight-person motorized river raft designed specifically for navigating the Colorado River.
All Hualapai River Runner guides are fully certified and are highly skilled at maneuvering the class 4 to 7 rapids guests may encounter along the way. Many of the guides have spent their lives learning the features of the river and can provide fascinating insight into the ever-changing waters of the Colorado River and the Grand Canyon West Rim.
Each raft will make a stop along the riverbank so that passengers may enjoy a nature hike and lunch. This 5.5-hour whitewater adventure wraps up at Grand Canyon West along the riverbank. Guests will board a helicopter for an exciting flight that ascends 4,000 feet through the canyon walls and lands at Grand Canyon West airport. After an action-packed day of adventure, passengers will return to Las Vegas with memories to last a lifetime!