GBAR-7, Grand Canyon North Air & Ground Tour
- Dates: Daily departures from April 1 to November 20 excluding Saturdays and Sundays in November
- Tour Duration: 2 Days/1 Night
- Accommodations are limited and will need to communicate with Bar 10 Res for availability. Type of accommodations can be requested but not guaranteed
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is provided. Guests will depart from Boulder City air terminal aboard an air-conditioned airplane equipped with high wings for stunning views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River right to the northern rim of the Grand Canyon.
DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
The first day of this adventure includes an all-terrain Polaris Ranger ride through the unspoiled wilderness of Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area. The ride ends at an exclusive region along the Grand Canyon with ample time to explore this unique vantage point. Guests will return to Bar 10 Ranch to relax and enjoy a homemade barbecue lunch complete with a BBQ beef sandwich, potatoes, vegetables, and dessert.
After lunch, the day continues with a short horseback ride along a trail by the lodge before winding down for the evening. Guests will enjoy a Dutch oven dinner along with entertainment, which may include conversation and story-telling by the campfire or a boot-stompin’ country program with singing and dancing. Guests will then settle in for the night in a bunk room or covered wagon.
The second day on the ranch is kicked off with a delicious breakfast. Guests may choose to spend their remaining time on the ranch playing beach volleyball or ping pong, skeet shooting, or hiking. Later, guests will fly back to the Boulder City terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime. Complimentary return shuttle service is available in the terminal.
- CHECK IN: 45 minutes prior to departure at Boulder City Terminal
- AIRPLANE FLIGHT: Approximately 40-45 min one way
- Language: English
- Meal Included: Day 1 - Lunch and Dinner, Day 2 - Breakfast