GGG-1HR, Grand Discovery with Hummer
- Operational: Daily departures excluding December 25
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3.5 hours
- Check-In: 30 min prior to departure at Grand Canyon Heliport
DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
This tour package offers the unique opportunity to experience the Grand Canyon from the sky and from the edge. Start your day with an airplane tour over the Kaibab National Forest, Confluence of the Little Colorado River, and canyon formations like Imperial Point and Zuni Corridor.
After your airplane tour, you’ll head to the nearby Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal for your ground excursion. A driver-guide will meet you and offer commentary along the way to the National Park. Experience some of the most impressive views of the Grand Canyon at stops that can include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. The photo opportunities are endless on this incredible tour!
- AIRPLANE FLIGHT
Aerial views of the widest and deepest parts of the Grand Canyon
- Narration (Helicopter): English, Russian
- Hummer Tour: Stops at scenic viewpoints within Grand Canyon National Park
- Note: some vista points may be omitted in the event of park closures or heavy traffic within the park