PBW-4S, Grand Celebration Sunset Tour
- Operational: Daily Departures excluding December 25
- Tour Duration:
- Approximately 4-4.5 hours from hotel pick-up to hotel drop-off
- Approximately 30 minutes spent on Canyon floor
DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
Board a luxurious helicopter and take off for Grand Canyon West on our Sunset Grand Celebration tour. Your helicopter will be equipped with plush seating and panoramic windows for spectacular views and photography options of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead en route to your destination. Fly off into the wild blue yonder as the pilot begins this aerial tour of the Grand Canyon West and the nearby red cliffs.
Soar over the Skywalk Bridge and past Eagle Point as you continue on over the canyon. Your helicopter will descent 4,000 feet down to the bottom of the gorge and land on a special plateau. Here you will have time to explore the nature and capture photos of the beauty and magnitude of this natural wonder of the world. You will also be served a picnic-style champagne lunch to enjoy amidst the ancient canyon walls on what was once a sea floor a mile deep. Your return flight will set off just as the sun starts to dip behind the horizon. You'll have the rare opportunity to witness one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world flying above the Grand Canyon.
- HELICOPTER FLIGHT
Scenic flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Grand Canyon West Rim and much more!
Total flight time is approximately 70 min.
- HELICOPTER RETURN FLIGHT
Enjoy a different scenic route as the sun sets in the desert landscape
- Narration (Helicopter): English
- Helicopter Landing: Exclusive landing sites at Grand Canyon West Rim. Approximately 30 minutes on floor of Canyon
- Meal: Champagne and meal are provided on a picnic table