PBW-5, Grand Celebration with Black Canyon River Raft
- Operational: Daily Departures excluding December 25
- Tour Duration:
- Approximately 10 hours from hotel pick-up to hotel-drop
- Approximately 30 minutes spent on Canyon floor
- Approximately 2.5 hours on Black Canyon raft
- Complimentary Roundtrip Transportation (Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels)
- From December 1 through February 28/29, the rafting portion only operates on Wednesdays and Saturdays. If there is a group of 25 or more, the rafting portion will be available any day of the week. Rafting will operate 7 days a week starting March 1st.
DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
The Grand Celebration with Black Canyon Rafting allows you to view multiple levels the Grand Canyon as well as the Colorado River. Embark with an unforgettable narrated helicopter tour and see historic landmarks including Hoover Dam, Black Canyon, Lake Mead, and the mighty Colorado River from above.
Upon entering the West Rim of the Grand Canyon you'll soar over Hualapai land and pass by the Skywalk Bridge, the highest man-made structure in the world. As your helicopter descends 4,000 feet to the canyon floor, take in the magnificent beauty of the dazzling stone walls surrounding you. On the bank beside the Colorado River one can witness firsthand the geological history of the rock formations within the West Rim's walls. Experience beautiful views of the Colorado River as it flows along the Black Canyon floor. Time is allocated to walk around the canyon floor and explore this ancient Hualapai land. Champagne and a light meal will be served under a ramada - a traditional Hualapai Indian shelter.
Enjoy a different scenic flight back to the terminal where your rafting guide will be waiting for you. After a short ride to the base of the Hoover Dam, you will begin your 11-mile rafting journey down the winding Colorado River. The raft drifts downstream between the walls of the spectacular and historic Black Canyon. Formed over millions of years by volcanic activity, the canyon rises nearly 2,000 feet up from the river's edge. Your rafting trip includes a stop at a nearby beach for lunch before arriving at Willow Beach Marina.
- HELICOPTER FLIGHT
Scenic flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Grand Canyon West Rim, and much more!
Total flight time is approximately 35 min.
- HELICOPTER RETURN FLIGHT
Enjoy a different scenic route back to our terminal. Approximately 35 min
- Narration (Helicopter): English
- Helicopter Landing: Exclusive landing sites at Grand Canyon West Rim. Approximately 30 minutes.
- Black Canyon Raft: 11-mile float trip. Approx. 2.5 hours
- Meal (Lunch): Provided on the banks of the Colorado River