Paradise Cove Luau
5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Experience a traditional Hawaiian luau with sunset coastal views at Paradise Cove. Enjoy a welcome Mai Tai and authentic Hawaiian fare, including fresh seafood, kalua pork, and tropical fruit during this 5.5-hour experience. Watch the sunset and enjoy entertainment from Hawaiian musicians, hula dancers, and fire twirlers. Three dining packages are available to customize your experience, and round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels is available.
- 5.5-hour sunset dinner and show at Paradise Cove Luau
- Three Oahu luau packages to suit your preferences
- Welcome Mai Tai followed by Polynesian activities
- Extensive menu blending Hawaiian and continental cuisine
- Luau Paradise Cove Extravaganza
- Songs and dances from across Polynesia
- Pickup and drop-off from selected Waikiki hotels
Choose everything from your lei to your dinner to your souvenirs
- Shell Lei and arrival Mai Tai
- Luau buffet dinner
- Wing Seating
- Cove Card ($12 Adult / $8 Youth & Child)
- Hotel drop-off (if option is selected at time of checkout)
- Fresh Flower and arrival Mai Tai
- Orchid Luau Seating
- Cove Card ($16 Adult / $12 Youth & Child)
- Fresh Flower or Kukui Nut Lei and Mai Tai Greeting
- Front of stage or Royal Box seating
- Hawaiian Luau Meal with Table Service
- Souvenir Arrival Photograph (one per person)
- Souvenir Gift from Paradise Cove
- Cove Card ($24 Adult / $18 Youth & Child)
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Hotel pick-up is available from select Waikiki hotels (if option selected):
- Ilikai Hotel
- Sheraton Waikiki
- Hyatt Regency
- Kahala Hotel
- Seaside Avenue
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Ala Moana Hotel
- Waikiki Gateway
- Pick Up Time: from 3.15 PM. Gates open at 5pm. Please be at all pickup locations TEN minutes prior to pick up time
- Returns to original departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Following evening pickup at your Waikiki hotel (if option selected), board a comfortable coach for short ride to the Paradise Cove Luau.
After the Shower of Flowers, participate in the Hukilau on the beach and learn the net fishing techniques of old Hawaii. Following the pageantry of the Royal Court Procession and imu (earth oven) ceremony, your evening continues with a Hawaiian feast.
The staff will greet you with a traditional Hawaiian lei and a Mai Tai cocktail. Take in the views of downtown Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, Waikiki and Diamond Head as you find your table. Take some time to peruse the Hawaiian Village to see traditional arts, crafts and games.
Taste traditional Hawaiian dishes, typically roasted in an underground oven or imu. There are three dinner packages to choose from; please see Itinerary section below for a sample menu and full list of activities. After dinner, enjoy live music, songs and dancing from across Polynesia as you witness the Paradise Cove Extravaganza.
After the 3-hour evening of entertainment and dining, enjoy transportation back to your Waikiki hotel for drop-off (if option selected).
- Activities at Paradise Cove include: The arts and crafts of old Hawaii are as beautiful as they are intricate and complex. During your visit to Paradise Cove, be sure to visit the Hawaiian Village and take part in arts and crafts demonstrations. Learn how to make a traditional Hawaiian lei or leave with a slightly more permanent memory, temporary Polynesian tattoos.
- Hawaiian Games: In ancient Hawaii, games were created as a form of entertainment, but also to develop the skills of the warriors. At Paradise Cove you can take part in some of the more popular traditional Hawaiian games. To test your skills try 'O'o ihe (Spear throwing), 'Ulu maika (Rolling stone disks) and Moa pahe'e (Dart sliding).
- Shower of Flowers: Imagine standing on a beautiful white sand beach gently showered by fragrant island flowers. Witness skilled tree-climbers ascend the highest of palm trees and spread the aloha of the islands with a floral cascade, making this dream-like scene into an experience you will remember forever.
- Hukilau on the Beach: Paradise Cove keeps the traditions of old Hawaii alive with a nightly Hukilau on the beach. You are invited to participate in the ceremonial pulling of the fish nets to the rhythms of the conch shell and Hawaiian chant.
- Imu Ceremony: At Hawaii's only Imu Amphitheater, take a seat to view the elaborate process of traditional cooking in the Hawaiian underground oven. In a ceremony following the practices and rituals of ancient times, you will see exactly how your delicious Hawaiian meal is prepared.
- Paradise Cove Extravaganza: With the most spectacular Hawaiian sunset as a backdrop, the Paradise Cove Main Stage explodes with the beauty and excitement of the traditional songs and dances of Hawaii and Polynesia. Award-winning dancers will entertain and amaze you with a performance that is as unforgettable as the perfect setting of Paradise Cove itself.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Vegetarian option is only available for the Deluxe Package