Private Waimea Canyon Tour
7-8 hours (Approx.)
Experience the best of Kauai on a full-day private tour through the island’s scenic landscape, highlights and historic landmarks. Sample locally-grown beans at the Kauai Coffee Company, and visit old-fashioned Hanapepe; see the last Russian outpost on Hawaii, follow the footsteps of Captain Cook and take in stunning views of Waimea Canyon. Feel the mist off Waipo’o Falls, watch the Spouting Horn lava tube erupt with towering surf and watch for sea turtles in a sheltered cove before finishing your tour with a visit to stunning Wailua Falls.
(!) Price displayed is based on a party of four to six passengers.
- Private Kauai tour of Waimea Canyon from Lihue
- Visit Menehune Fishpond and the Kauai Coffee Company plantation
- Enjoy scenic stops at Kalalau Lookout, Poipu Beach Resort and Spouting Horn
- Get great photo ops of Waipo'o Falls and Wailua Falls
- Learn about Kauai's cultural history and enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
- Includes bottled water, juice and minivan transport
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private guide
- Bottled water and juice
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Poipu, Lihue, Kapaa, Wailua)
- Nawiliwili Harbor pickup and drop-off
- Lihue airport pickup and drop-off
- Lunch at own expense
- Hotel pickup from Princeville/North Shore Excluded (Meet in Lihue)
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point: Wal-Mart, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Returns to original departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Stop At: Poipu Beach Park. Duration: 20 minutes.
Great place to see Hawaiian sea turtles and Hawaiian Monk Seals.
- Stop At: Menehune Fish Pond. Duration: 10 minutes.
Lookout with a beautiful view and interesting legend.
- Stop At: Kalalau Lookout. Duration: 15 minutes.
Iconic view of the gorgeous NaPali Coast.
- Stop At: Waimea Canyon State Park. Duration: 1 hour.
We will visit 3 beautiful lookouts with stunning views of the canyon and Waipo'o Waterfall.
- Stop At: Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park. Duration: 20 minutes.
Learn the history of the Waimea town, visit Captain Cook Landing place and ruins of the Russian Fort.
- Stop At: Wailua Falls. Duration: 15 minutes.
You will look down at this amazing waterfalls from the lookout and take pictures.
- Stop At: Kauai Coffee Company. Duration: 30 minutes.
Great stop with free coffee tasting, walking in a coffee maze and picture taking.
- Stop At: Spouting Horn. Duration: 20 minutes.
You will see this impressive Ocean fountain (Blow Hole) with a sound of a roaring dragon.
- Stop At: Waipo’o Falls. Duration: 10 minutes.
We will stop to see this waterfall during our visit to Waimea Canyon State Park.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Cancellation Policy: This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.