Tour of North Shore and Hanauma Bay
9 hours (Approx.)
This tour allows you to see the sights of the North Shore of Oahu, including Hanauma Bay. During this full-day tour, ride in a mini-bus to the Dole Plantation, Turtle Town, Waimea Bay, and the Banzai Pipeline. Snorkel and swim in the famously aqua waters. Opt to include stand-up paddleboarding or kayaking, and a delicious lunch. Pickup and drop-off at Waikiki hotels included.
- Full-day tour of Oahu's North Shore
- Skip the hassle of renting a car-transportation included
- Swimming and snorkeling in Hanauma Bay
- Upgrade for lunch and stand-up paddleboarding
- Waikiki Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Fully narrated tour of North Shore and island of Oahu
- Full set of Snorkel Gear at Hanauma Bay State Park
- Lunch at Tsue Farms on the North Shore (Premium only)
- Paddle Board or Kayaking (Premium only)
- Hanauma Bay State Park Fee ($7.50)
- Lunch on the North Shore (standard package)
- Paddle Board or Kayaking (standard package)
- Dole Ice Cream
- Gratuities / Tips (optional)
Departure & Return:
- Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered. Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Returns: Waikiki Hotels
What To Expect:
Drive straight to the famous Banzai Pipeline beach, where the surfing world's champion is decided each year. Hit up Turtle Town, the Dole Pineapple Plantation, and Waimea Bay as your guide provides engaging narrative.
Begin your tour of Oahu's North Shore with convenient pickup at your Waikiki hotel. Climb aboard a mini-bus or limo and take off for the rugged northern part of the island, long a favorite of surfers and travelers who want to escape the city pace of Waikiki.
Make a pit stop for lunch at a local restaurant (included with upgrade) and go swimming or stand-up paddleboarding (included with upgrade). Continue to Hanauma Bay, where you can swim and snorkel at what is considered one of the island's best beaches. Be treated to sights of flourishing coral, bright tropical fish, and the occasional sea turtle.
Wrap up your tour and head back to your Waikiki hotel.