GEONT TOURS - американский туроператор, принимаюшая компания в США, Канаде, странах Латинской Америки и Карибского региона.
GEONT TOURS представляет англоязычный групповой сборный тур "National Park Discovery, 14 days/ 13 nights".
National Park Discovery - Starting in Las Vegas
14 DAYS / 13 NIGHTS
WORLD FAMOUS NATIONAL PARKS OF THE THE WEST!
Las Vegas -> Grand Canyon -> Canyonlands NP -> Arches NP -> Crand Teton NP -> Yellowstone NP -> Salt Lake City -> Bryce Canyon NP -> Zion NP -> Yosemite NP -> Carmel -> 17-Mile Drive -> Monterey -> San Francisco
Dates, 2019 (DEPARTURES - LAS VEGAS):
- June 9
- July 14
- September 8
|BOOKING DATE, 2019||Single||Double||Triple||Quad||Child*||Breakfast|
|Pre/Post Tour Package - AIRPORT | Apr 1 - Sep 30, 2019||3.262||2.206||1.924||1.782||1.135||260|
|Child* - child prices apply to children 8 - 16. Children under 8 are not accepted on this tour.
Breakfast (additional cost) = Continental Breakfast (CB) for 1 person
The rate is per person based on appropriate placement
- Las Vegas
Welcome to Las Vegas, a man-made paradise in the desert! Enjoy this boomtown resort, featuring non-stop casinos, fabulous entertainment, great restaurants and attractions. Independent transfer to the hotel.
- Las Vegas -> Grand Canyon (345 m /555 km)
Departure for one of the seven natural wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon. Its grandios landscape inspires and overwhelms the senses through its immense dimensions: 227 miles (446 km) long, up to 18 miles (29 km) wide and more than a mile (1,600 m) deep.
- Grand Canyon -> Monument Valley -> Canyonlands -> Moab (322 m /515 km)
This morning, continue to the Painted Desert and Monument Valley, land of the Navajo Indian, an enchanted land of buttes and spires. While en route to Moab, catch a glimpse of another wonderful National Park in southern Utah: Canyonlands. Its rugged beauty is only a prelude to the next day’ s journey.
- Moab -> Arches -> Rock Springs (290 m /462 km)
Continue the tour with yet another magnificent National Park: Arches, a symphony of colors and shapes, created by the forces of nature. The tour will reach Rock Springs in the afternoon.
- Rock Springs -> Grand Teton -> Jackson Hole (239 m /382 km)
Early morning departure for a visit to Grand Teton National Park, where jagged granite peaks reflect into a myriad of alpine lakes. Its lush forests are home to antelope, mule, deer, chipmunks and colorful blue jays. The tour continues to picturesque Jackson Hole, Wyoming, the town that epitomizes the true Wild West.
- Jackson Hole -> Yellowstone Area (107 m /172 km)
Enjoy a day of discovery in America’s first national park: Yellowstone. The park has many special features such as geysers, mud volcanoes, bald eagles and herds of bison roaming freely on the prairies. The entire day is free to explore this natural wonder and with some luck, catch a glimpse of a bear!
- Yellowstone Area -> Salt Lake City (323 m /517 km)
Travel south to Utah’s State Capital, Salt Lake City, host of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games. Visit Temple Square, the Mormon Tabernacle and the State Capitol before arrival at the hotel.
- Salt Lake City -> Bryce (284m /454 km)
Depart Salt Lake City for Bryce Canyon. Spend some time enjoying the unforgettable landscape: an intricate design of sandstone pinnacles and grottos. This park has a stunning array of colors and shapes that even the most talented artist would have difficulties capturing.
- Bryce -> Zion -> Las Vegas (238 m /381 km
Morning sightseeing of another impressive national park: Zion. The park’s plateaus and stunning landscapes will leave anyone breathless. Continue along the Virgin River to the Mojave Desert and the state of Nevada. In the after-noon, arrive in Las Vegas, the city of lights.
- Las Vegas -> Mammoth Lakes (347 m /559 km)
Today, journey through the Mojave Desert before ascending into the High Sierras, and the resort of Mammoth Lakes*. This picturesque resort is famous as both a summer and winter destination, and provides breathtaking scenery and stunning views of surrounding areas.
- Mammoth Lakes -> Yosemite Area (109 m /175 km)
Travel the short distance through the High Sierras to Yosemite National Park, the most popular natural tourist destination in California. Enjoy the highlights of the park, including Yosemite Valley and its high cliffs and waterfalls. The park is also known for its wildlife: mule, deer, coyotes, chipmunks, blue jays and occasionally even bears.
- Yosemite Area -> Carmel -> 17-Mile Drive -> Monterey -> San Francisco (286 m /459 km
Leaving the Yosemite area, travel west to Carmel located on the Pacific Ocean. From this quaint and charming village travel along stunning 17-Mile Drive*, known for its exclusive golf courses, beautiful views and distinctive fauna, to Monterey, California’s first capital. Continue northward to "The City by the Bay".
- San Francisco
This morning, enjoy city sightseeing of one of the most beautiful cities in America including highlights such as Union Square, Chinatown, Golden Gate Park and Fisherman’s Wharf This morning, enjoy city sightseeing of one of the most beautiful cities in America including highlights such as Union Square, Chinatown, Golden Gate Park and Fisherman’s Wharf with a view of infamous Alcatraz Island across the bay. Afternoon at leisure, or embark on an optional tour to the quaint village of Sausalito.
- San Francisco
Transfer to SFO Airport on seat-in basis.
IMPORTANT NOTE: some departures may operate as follows
- DAY 10: Las Vegas -> Yosemite Area
- DAY 11: Yosemite Area
INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR:
- Accommodation for 13 nights, including taxes and porterage
- Air–conditioned motorcoach and guide for the entire tour (excluding airport transfers)
- City sightseeing of San Francisco
- Admissions to: Monument Valley, 17-Mile Drive and all National Parks
- Departure transfer (seat in basis, no guide assistance) – SFO Airport only
- DAY 1: Las Vegas | Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Day 2: Grand Canyon | Quality Inn Navajo Nation or Cameron Trading Post
- Day 3: Moab | River Canyon Lodge or Super 8
- Day 4: Rock Springs | Quality Inn Rock Springs
- Day 5: Jackson Hole | Virginian Lodge Inn at Jackson Hole
- Day 6: Yellowstone Area | La Quinta Inn & Suites Belgrade - Bozeman Airport
- Day 7: Salt Lake City | Hotel RL by Red Lion, Crystal Inn Downtown or Crystal Inn Hotel and Suites West Valley City
- Day 8: Bryce | Best Western Plus Ruby’s Inn, Bryce View Lodge or Crystal Inn Cedar City
- Day 9: Las Vegas | Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Day 10: Mammoth Lakes | Mammoth Mountain Inn
- Day 11: Yosemite Area | DoubleTree Modesto, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla
- Day 12-13: San Francisco | Hilton San Francisco Union Square, Parc 55 San Francisco
THE EXTRAS (additional cost):
- Helicopter tours in Grand Canyon National Park or Las Vegas
- Sightseeing by Jeep in Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- Night tour of Las Vegas
- Night tour of San Francisco
- Golden Gate Bridge and Sausalito Excursions