Eastern Journey Tour, 8 Days
SCENIC WONDERS, ROMANTIC DISCOVERES AND VIBRANT CITIES.
On this Eastern adventure you’ll discover Canada’s unbeatable mix of Old World charm and vibrant urban pleasures. The fortified towns, canals and historic forts of Canada’s founding cultures comfortably coexist with cosmopolitan cities boasting exciting fashion and food, world-class attractions and thriving artistic communities. Urban adventures make way for the legendary splendour of the Laurentian Mountains, the majestic St. Lawrence River and the beautiful Thousand Islands resort region. You’ll journey alongside tulip-lined waterways and cruise to the foot of thundering Niagara Falls. This journey delivers natural beauty, natural charm and urban thrills.
Departing & Arrives: Toronto, ON
LOCATION & HIGHLIGHTS:
- Toronto, ON | Multicultural city, colourful neighbourhoods, Bustling Eaton Centre, dining and theatre disctricts, waterfront
- Niagara Falls, ON | North America’s honeymoon capital, wine country
- Ottawa, QC | Nation’s capital, Parliament Hill, Rideau Canal, lively Byward market
- Quebec City, QC | Unique city walls, cobblestone streets, majestic Chateau Frontenac, UNESCO World Heritage site, enchanting Quebecois culture
- Montreal, BC | Old Montreal discoveries, shops and cafes on rue St.Catherine
COST PER PERSON: TWIN = 1339 CAD / SINGLE = 2102 CAD / TRIPLE = 1190 CAD
DEPARTURE DATES, 2020:
- May: 16, 30
- June: 13
- July: 4, 18
- August: 1, 22, 29