Western Canada and HOLLAND AMERICA CRUISE, 15 Days
Mountain communities, seaside cities, crystaline glaciers.
The shared history of western Canada and Alaska is as intertwined and connected as their geographies, yet they endure and thrive as distinctive and unique cultures and destinations. Discover the iconic Rocky Mountain vistas of Banff, the stark beauty of the British Columbia interior and the magnificently developed Whistler village and metropolis of Vancouver. Board a fabulous cruising vessel and depart for the Alaskan wilds along the stunning Inside Passage. Watch the massive cliffs of ice move and shear off the Hubbard Glacier and explore the culturally rich communities of Juneau and Ketchikan. Arrive back in the welcome waters of Vancouver with a wealth of memories and a greater appreciation of the people and landscapes of western North America.
Departing: Calgary, AB
Arrives: Vancouver, BC
LOCATION & HIGHLIGHTS:
- Calgary | Heart of Canada’s West, Olympic Park, Calgary Tower
- Banff NP & Canmore | Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, picturesque mountainscapes, Breathtaking Banff NP
- Kamloops | Yoho National Park and ranchlands
- Whistler | Pristine lakes and jagged mountains, Cariboo Gold Rush Trail
- Vancouver | Rugged Sea-to-Sky Highway, vibrant city, splendid gardens, Historic Gastown, oceanside city, Granville Island
- Port of Vancouver | Welcome to the ship, view of the city from the water
- Inside Passage (cruising) | Rain forests, glaciers, fjords and white-capped peaks
- Port of Juneau | Alaska’s capital city, cosmopollitan chic meets frontier ruggedness
- Port of Skagway | Footsteps of the Gold Rush, White Pass Railway Museum
- Glacier Bay (cruising) | Glacier Bay National Park, dramatic iceberg "calving"
- Port of Ketchikan | World’s largest collection of totem poles, Totem Heritage Center
- Inside Passage (cruising) | Rugged coastlines, dramatic marine life
- Vancouver |End of Tour
COST PER PERSON (person must be a minimum of 21 years old) :
- Interrior Cabin (June 6, August 8): Twin - 4278 CAD, Single - 7446 CAD
Interrior Cabin (June 20, July 11 & 25): Twin - 4427 CAD, Single - 7725 CAD
- Oceanview Cabin (June 6, August 8): Twin - 5481 CAD, Single - 9827 CAD
Oceanview Cabin (June 20, July 11 & 25): Twin - 5636 CAD, Single - 10187 CAD
- Verandah Cabine (June 6 & 20, July 11 & 25, August 8): Twin - 6299 CAD, Single - 11513 CAD
DEPARTURE DATES, 2020:
- June: 6, 20
- July: 11, 258
- August 8
HOLLAND AMERICA ACCOMMODATION (CRUISING)
The Holland America Koningsdam cruise ship featured in the Western Canada and the Inside Passage programme offers 3 cabin types: interior cabin, ocean view cabin and verandah. The verandah and ocean view cabins have an either a window or sliding glass door. The interior cabin does not have a window.
ALL CABINS FEATURE:
Two lower beds convertible to queen, approximately 16.25 sq metres, complimentary 24-hour room service, Dual voltage 110/220 AC, Four pillows in every stateroom, complimentary use of bathrobes, 100% Egyptian cotton towels, bathroom accessories & hair dryer, complimentary beach towel service, plentiful storage space in your bathroom & wardrobe, laundry service*, 23” LCD-HD Interactive television system to view & select shore excursions, order room service & watch movies*, luggage delivery, individual safe, direct-dial telephone, thermostat controlled air-conditioning, mini-bar*.
* - at additional charge.
In addition to these features, the individual categories feature:
- balcony (3.9 sq metres). Please note: Inclusion of a balcony can vary depending on ship and location of cabin (floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, sitting area, some with sofa bed)
- outside cabin: window
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES (approximate cost per person):
- Day 3. Banff – Columbia Icefields Excursion including Ice Explorer ride - $176
- Day 5. Whistler Floatplane Sightseeing Tours – Spectacular Glacier Tour - $188
- Day 5. Whistler Floatplane Sightseeing Tours – Ultimate Glacier Tour - $234
- Day 7. Vancouver – Victoria Excursion including coach/ferry transfers and visit to Butchart Gardens (12-18 Pax) - $269
SPECIAL PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- 80 - 55 days prior to arrival: $600 per person
- 54 - 30 days prior to arrival: 100% of tour cost