Area 51 & Death Valley Tour
8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Military bases aren't always tourist attractions, but the so-called Area 51 Air Force facility in Nevada is – mostly because it's top secret.
Historically, the facility known commonly (though not officially) as Area 51 was involved with building and testing experimental and classified aircraft and weapons. Today, what goes on at Area 51 is also classified, but the site is at the epicenter of lots of conspiracy theories.
Many believe that UFOs and the aliens piloting them have been captured by the government and brought to Area 51 for research. This includes items thought to have been found in Roswell, New Mexico. Whatever you believe, an entire tourist industry focused on extraterrestrial life has grown up in the area, including the small town of Rachel, nearest the site.
Discover Area 51 & Death Valley on this guided, full-day adventure from Las Vegas. Watch for UFOs in the desert skies on a full-day, private tour from Las Vegas to Area 51, where you’ll explore alien lore, key locations, and extraterrestrial art. Since there’s far more to Area 51 than meets the eye, visiting with a guide steeped in the history of UFO sightings helps unlock the mysteries behind the secretive military site, and you’ll go right to the edge of Area 51 itself.
- Private tour ensures personal service
- Try alien-themed foods at an included lunch
- Stay cool by traveling in a climate-controlled vehicle
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Las Vegas accommodations
- Air-conditioned vehicle (a new customized luxury high top van with large windows, captains chairs, TV, and onboard wifi to keep you connected)
- Bottled water - Unlimited
- Plenty of Photo Oportunities
- Entry/Admission - Death Valley National Park
- Entry/Admission - Furnace Creek Visitor Center
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point: Las Vegas. Hotel pick-up is offered.
- Departure Time: 6:30AM
- Returns to original departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Stop at: Highway 190, Death Valley National Park, CA
Las Vegas, known for glitz, glamour, neon, some would even say frenzy, and the beauty of the city is that it actually has two sides!! Once we start out of the city at 7am, little by little buildings are replaced by cactus, and sand, and desert so vast many cant even imagine it. That is when we enter, Death Valley!! SO MUCH AWESOMENESS TO SEE AND LEARN ON THIS TOUR! It is Out of This World.
There is a $70 fuel upcharge for individual travelers.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Stop at: Furnace Creek Visitor Center, California Highway 190, Death Valley National Park, CA 92328
Our first stop is Furnace Creek Oasis and the Visitor Center. An opportunity to learn about this amazing lush Oasis area and pick up some fun Souveniers! Furnace Creek is in itself and end destination for world travelers due to several nice resorts which you will see and even a desert golf course.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Stop at: Death Valley Nut & Candy, 900 E Hwy 95 N, Beatty, NV 89003
A stop for gas affords us the opportunity to grab amazing snacks for the rest of the trip at the biggest Nut & Candy Outlet in the West. They also have one of the finest selections of gourmet jerky!
Duration: 15 minutes
- Stop at: Area 51, Rachel, NV 89001
Surrounded by miles and miles of desolate desert we arrive at our next destination, the mysterious Area 51, known worldwide as a secret military base within the Nellis Test and Training Range. It is so secret the government did not acknowledge its existence until 2013! According to UFO conspiracist, this is where the Pentagon has stored frozen extraterrestrials and recovered alien spacecraft, especially in an area on the base known as Groom Lake.
Our tour will take us on The Extraterrestrial (or ET) Highway. Then, there's Rachel population 54 and home to the Little A’Le’Inn, the ONLY roadside stop that includes a Bar (covered in dollar bills), Restaurant, and Motel. Here, in the parking lot, a tow truck pulling an alien spaceship affords us another photo op! If you are still hungry and want to experience an "Alien Burger" you may purchase one. Then, we journey to the absolute perimeter of Area 51 on Back Gate Road to the signs that reads, “Top Secret Military Facility, Keep Out, Use of Deadly Force Authorized” and from experience, I guarantee you they mean it. You can wave at any heavily armed guards you may be able to catch sight of but they will never wave back. They just wait and watch, it’s very scary to some, exciting for others.
Duration: 2 hours
- Stop at: The Black Mailbox, Nevada State Route 375, Alamo, NV
We journey further to the infamous Black Mailbox location, where acutally the original mailbox was abducted and it is a sacred meeting place for UFO enthusiasts.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Stop at: Alien Research Center, 100 Extraterrestrial Highway, Hiko, NV 89017
Always interesting a fun to stop and check out the Alien Research Center. A giant alien statue gives us an opportunity for another photo! Be prepared to take some awesome Alien souveniers home.
Pricing set for two guest minimum but we will accommodate individual travelers with an upcharge.
Duration: 20 minutes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate