Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon Ride
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Fly over Las Vegas in a colorful hot-air balloon on this tour. Get a bird's-eye view of the surrounding neighborhoods and the Las Vegas Strip. Upon landing, enjoy an intimate picnic with light snacks and a Champagne toast. Between December and February, take advantage of a sunset departure option to see the sun sink below the horizon and the Strip's famous neon light up the night.
- Sunrise or sunset hot-air balloon flight over Las Vegas
- Champagne toast with light snacks
- Unobstructed views of the Strip, local suburbs, and surrounding mountains
- Experienced and licensed hot-air balloon pilot
- FAA Certified Pilot
- Scenic hot-air balloon flight
- Champagne toast
- Light snacks
- Commemorative flight certificate signed by your pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point: Vegas Balloon Rides, 4390 Polaris Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA
- Departure Time: Approx 30 minutes prior to sunrise or sunset
- Total tour duration is inclusive of all travel time including to and from the start and end points. Your total flight time is approximately 1-hour
- Returns to original departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Enjoy pickup at selected hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or make your own way to the balloon launch site.
Listen to a short safety briefing from your pilot and guide, then climb into the basket and set off. Soar over Las Vegas' residential areas and see the famous Strip with all its opulent hotels. Float by and enjoy unobstructed views of the city's urban area and surrounding desert landscape.
After the flight, your pilot guides the balloon back toward earth. When you touch down, enjoy a picnic with light snacks and a Champagne toast.
Between December and February, take advantage of a sunset departure option to watch the sun drop below the horizon and the Strip illuminate.
At the end of your tour, return to your Las Vegas hotel for drop-off.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- All passengers will be required to sign a waiver before the flight.
- Flights can only be operated with safe winds, clear sky and no rain. In case of unsuitable weather conditions, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- For the safety of all passengers the following flight restrictions are enforced:
- All passengers must be 6 years of age or older. Age 6-18 requires parent or guardian to fly.
- Maximum weight per passenger cannot exceed 280lbs / 127 Kilograms / 20 stone, passengers may be asked to be weighed for accuracy at check-in.
- It is strongly recommended that someone in the party be able to communicate in English.
- Expectant Mothers.
- Back, Neck, Knee, Hip, Joint, Bone, Osteoporosis or Similar Physical issues within 2 years.
- Inability to walk unassisted or stand for one hour unassisted. Canes / Walkers / Wheel chairs / Scooters not permitted.
- Recent Surgeries or Other Conditions that may be aggravated during flight and landing.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.