Lake Mead Dinner Cruise
5 hours (Approx.)
Feast on a sumptuous 3-course meal with a glass of bubbly during a dinner cruise on Lake Mead. Hop aboard the ‘Desert Princess,’ a Mississippi River–style paddle-wheel steamboat, and spend an enchanting evening viewing the sights of Hoover Dam. Sit inside or stroll the deck of the spacious three-level vessel, and be charmed by an exquisite sunset over the lake. Round-trip hotel transport from Las Vegas is included.
- Lake Mead Dinner Cruise
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- Photo stop at the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign
- Admire the amazing evening views and unique scenery and wildlife surrounding Lake Mead
- Spectacular view of the Hoover Dam and Hoover Dam bypass bridge
- 3-course dinner
- Inclusive of all local taxes and fees!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Glass of Champagne
- All taxes and fees
- Cocktails & wine (additional cost)
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Traveler pickup is offered
- Departure Time: 5:30 PM
- Returns to original departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Your dinner cruise on Lake Mead takes you aboard the Desert Princess, a spaciously equipped paddle-wheeler. Start your evening tour with hotel pickup in Las Vegas and make a photo stop at the iconic ‘Welcome to Las Vegas’ sign during the approximate 30-minute drive to the Lake Mead National Recreation Area.
On arrival, you’re welcomed aboard the steamboat by a 10-member crew. Pose for a classic photo op and enjoy a complimentary glass of sparkling wine. Then take a seat inside one of two climate-controlled enclosed decks, head to the top deck or stroll the open promenade to the Captain's Bridge.
During your cruise, cast your eyes over the unique landscape surrounding Lake Mead and marvel at the mighty Hoover Dam towering above. Consider this awesome engineering feat as your vessel passes the Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, part of the Hoover Dam Bypass Project.
When it’s time for dinner, enjoy a 3-course meal with your choice of prime rib, seafood, chicken, vegetarian and pasta dishes. You can purchase additional drinks from the extensive cocktail menu and wine list (additional cost) as you savor the Lake Mead sunset. Conclude with the return drive to Las Vegas hotels.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 21 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund