Lake Mead Lunch Cruise
7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
See more of Lake Mead and Hoover Dam during a full-day tour from Las Vegas that features a Lake Mead lunch cruise. Travel round-trip by luxury van with photo stops at landmarks such as the ‘Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas’ sign. Your guide then shows you Memorial Bridge and Hoover Dam on foot and from the water, with a 90-minute lunch cruise on Lake Mead to top off the day.
- Lake Mead cruise, snacks, and lunch included
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Look for wildlife during the cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
- Bottled water, snacks and lunch
- Lake Mead Cruise
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point: Las Vegas.
- Departure Time: 7:00AM
- Returns to original departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Stop at: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, 5100 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3232
Your professional guide will start your tour at the iconic Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign. You will be able to take your photo that is sure to make friends and loved ones jealous. After this brief photo opportunity, your tour continues with a short drive to the remarkable Hoover Dam.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Stop at: Hoover Dam Lookout, 118 Kingman Wash Access Rd, Temple Bar Marina, AZ 86443, USA
Enjoy the Hoover Dam lookout on the Arizona side.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Stop at: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
After crossing the Hoover Dam, your guide will walk with you across both sides of the Hoover Dam pointing out many interesting facts and extraordinary stories of how the Hoover Dam was built. You will be able to visit the Old Exhibit Building and see many artifacts and photos that have been preserved.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Stop at: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
Next, your viewpoints of the Colorado River, and Hoover Dam get even better with a Lake Mead boat cruise. This highlight includes lunch and 90 relaxing minutes aboard its three-deck vessel. Once aboard, see wildlife species that call the Lake home and breathtaking rock formations thousands of feet high. The riverboat cruise will take you to the closest point of the Dam from a watercraft so prepare to feel the rush!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Stop at: The Las Vegas Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
As we take you back to your drop off location, you will see the Las Vegas twinkling lights in the distance and a loved one to share it with, we assure you it will be the highlight of your trip to Las Vegas.
Duration: 1 hour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers