Red Rock Canyon Hiking Tour
4 hours (Approx.)
With a choice of three trails, morning or afternoon, you can tailor your trip to your schedule and ability.
- Hiking in Red Rock Canyon from Las Vegas
- Choose from three hiking trails to suit your abilities
- Learn about the ecological and cultural features of this desert landscape
- Enjoy convenient pickup and drop-off on the Las Vegas Strip
- Professional guide and bottled water included
- 2-2.5-hour guided hike
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks, unless specified
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point: Las Vegas. Pick up from most strip hotels.
- Returns to original departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Ever wonder was Vegas locals do for fun? Well escape the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas for a unique hiking experience in beautiful Red Rock Canyon. Join your local guide for a 2-2.5-hour hike on one of many popular trails within the conservation area. Your guide will hike you through while providing interesting commentary and history about the canyon. Below our a few examples of trails that your guide may choose based on the interest of the group. There is a minimum of 2 passengers to operate this tour. If the minimum is not met and you would like to guarantee your departure a fee of $100 is required, paid directly to the local operator.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers