Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam Tour with Skywalk
12 hours (Approx.)
Experience one of the seven natural wonders of the world from the land, air and water on this guided, full-day tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon. Travel through a Joshua tree forest with a photo stop at Hoover Dam en route to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim for sightseeing how you wish. Upgrade to add a thrilling walk on the glass-bottomed Grand Canyon Skywalk and/or a helicopter flight into the canyon coupled with a pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River. A hot lunch at the Grand Canyon and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Day trip to the Grand Canyon West Rim by coach from Las Vegas
- Snap photos of the Hoover Dam from the pedestrian walkway
- Opt to check out the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Enjoy scenic views over the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Includes a hot lunch available from your choice of locations
- Upgrade to include a helicopter and boat combo
- Relax with pickup and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels
- Inclusive of all local taxes and fees
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach
- 15-minute Hoover Dam photo stop from the pedestrian walkway
- Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes and fees
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point: Las Vegas. Traveler pickup is offered
- Departure Time: 7:30AM
- Returns to original departure point approximately 12 hours after hotel pickup, subject to local traffic conditions
WHAT'S TO EXPECT:
- This sightseeing tour to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon begins with a hotel pickup in Las Vegas. Hop aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned motor coach equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and large windows. Then make the roughly 3-hour trek east, passing through Joshua tree forests and the Mojave Desert, and past the famous Hoover Dam (quick photo stop) and beautiful Lake Mead to the Grand Canyon.
- Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, enjoy three hours of exploring at the West Rim. Hike to the Eagle Point and Guano Point overlooks to take in the amazing views. Visit the Hualapai Ranch for a wild west show and enjoy a delicious hot lunch available from a variety of different outlets (included in tour price). There are many options and a variety of exciting possibilities.
- There are also two upgrades to consider during this time frame. First, consider adding a thrilling walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass walkway nearly 4,000 feet above the floor of the canyon. Secondly, there's a stunning helicopter/boat ride. Lift off high above the canyon in a helicopter, then swoop down between its walls and land on the canyon floor. Walk around, get an up-close look at the many layers of the interior of the canyon and gain an even greater appreciation of the immensity of this natural wonder. Additionally, enjoy a pontoon boat ride along the Colorado River, looking up at the canyon’s many beautiful colors and stunning rock formations.