Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks Small Group Tour
14 hours (Approx.)
From Las Vegas, exploring Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks in one day is an ambitious itinerary. This small-group tour makes it possible—without the crowded big-bus experience. This small-group tour is limited to 14 people for a more intimate experience hiking through the desert landscapes and taking in the views.
- Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks tour from Las Vegas
- See the iconic desert landscapes in just one day
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to just 14 people or fewer
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All activities
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point: Las Vegas. Traveler pickup is offered
- Departure Time: Between 6am and 6:30am
- Returns to original departure point
WHAT'S TO EXPECT:
- Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon on a day trip from Las Vegas. Enjoy complimentary hotel pick up around 5:30am from your Las Vegas Strip hotel and also bottle water, beverages and snacks.
- After get in the comfy minivan (up to 7 people) your first stop for stretching, goodies and restroom is going to be in Mesquite - NV. Than you'll head to Bryce Canyon but before that a stop at the amazing Red Canyon - UT.
- You will arrive at Bryce Canyon at approximately 11:00am. When you visit the beautiful canyon with its stunning hoodoo formations, red cliffs, pink soil, and ponderosa pines you will wonder why the area was not incorporated into the nearby national park. Named after the Mormon Pioneer Ebenezer Bryce, Bryce Canyon became a National Park in 1924. This park is famous for its unique geology, which consists of a series of horseshoe-shaped amphitheaters carved from the eastern edge of the Paunsaugunt Plateau in southern Utah. Over time, erosion has shaped the colorful limestone rock into bizarre shapes, including slot canyons, windows, fins and spires called hoodoos. Tinted with colors too numerous and subtle to name, these whimsically arranged rocks create a wondrous landscape of mazes, offering some of the most exciting and memorable walks and hikes imaginable. After visit Bryce Canyon, stop for lunch and than it's time to go to Zion National Park.
- Located at the junction of the Colorado Plateau, Great Basin and Mojave Desert provinces in Southwestern Utah, Zion National Park protects 229 square miles (593 square km) of dramatic landscape with sculptured canyons and soaring cliffs. Follow the paths where ancient native people and pioneers walked. Gaze up at massive sandstone cliffs of cream, pink, and red that soar into a brilliant blue sky. Experience wilderness in a narrow slot canyon. Zion’s unique array of plants and animals will enchant you as you absorb the rich history of the past and enjoy the excitement of present day adventures.
- At approximately 6pm you'll start your way back to Las Vegas. It's expected be back to your pick up location around 8:30pm depending on traffic conditions, stretching and restroom stops.