Full Day Wine Country Tour, 9 Hours
- ADULT: $140 | CHILD (5-11 years): $76
- Days of Operation: Daily, 09:00
- English: Guide
Your visit to Northern California would not be complete without a visit to its world-famous wine country. This full day tour takes you to the best of North America’s premium wine making regions, Sonoma Valley and Napa Valley.
Your tour begins in San Francisco, heading through the Marina District and the Presidio. Your first stop will be at Vista Point of the Golden Gate Bridge. Be sure to bring your camera as you will see the best view of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco’s bay. The tour will continue into scenic Marin County, heading further into the charming Sonoma and Napa Valley.
You will visit 3 wineries where you can learn about the most prized wine regions of Northern California as well as about traditional and modern wine-making techniques, and at each winery you will taste some of the famous California wine yourself. After a full day of relaxation and wine tasting among the vineyards and rolling hills, we head back to San Francisco - across the Golden Gate Bridge - with beautiful views of the city's skyline.
Wine tasting fees are included for 3 wineries.
A lunch stop will be provided with an opportunity for additional wine tastings at your leisure (if time permits; lunch and additional tasting fees not included).
- Wine tasting fees for 3 wineries
- Guided tour with helpful and knowledge guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Travel in luxury coach bus
- Additional tasting fees at 4th winery (approx. $10- $15 per person)
- Food and beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Visit to 3-4 wineries of Napa Valley and Sonoma
- Tasting fees at 3 wineries already included
- Distinct wine tasting experience
- Best views of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off for many San Francisco hotels
- Helpful guides and hosts
- Wineries may vary by day and availability.
The tour route and some stops may vary due to the weather and traffic conditions.
Children are permitted on wine tasting tours, but you must be 21 or older to sample and drink wine
- You need to schedule your hotel pick at leats 48 hours prior to your travel date.
Departure times are subject to change. You need to reconfirm your tour up to 48 hours prior to departure.
- Blackout Dates: December 25 (Christmas Day) & New Year's Day, Thanksgiving