Chichen Itza and Cenote Maya full-day tour
Experience the legendary Maya ruins of Chichen Itza with a guided tour of the archeological site. Learn about the Maya people and their enduring influence on Mexican culture. After the tour head to Cenote Maya Park and descend to swim in an underground cenote that is 197-feet (60-meters) wide before trying out the Tarzan Swing and other activities.
- Guided tour of Chichen Itza including entrance fees
- Entrance to Cenote Maya Park to experience adventure and cultural activities
- Swim in an underground cenote
- Lunch, transportation included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Private Guide
- Towels and Lockers
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Pick-up at most hotels in the Riviera Maya or Cancun and meeting points in Cancun downtown, Playa del Carmen and Tulum
- Departure Time - 6 AM
- Stop at Chichen Itza, 2 hours. Ticket Included.
Visit Chichen Itza, the archaeological site named "wonder of the modern world." Enjoy the famous castle, the ball game, the observatory and the most impressive places in the Mayan World.
- Stop at Cenote Maya Park, 3 hours.Ticket Included.
Explore the majestic Cenote Maya, with the largest dome in the Yucatan Peninsula. You can swim in this natural jewel and enjoy some adventure activities. Discover the Mayan culture, participate in an authentic blessing ceremony and enjoy traditional buffet prepared with organic vegetables.
NOTE: For safety reasons, at Cenote Maya, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.