Coba, Tulum, Choo-Ha Cenote and Paradise Beach
Spend a full day exploring the highlights of the Riviera Maya on a small-group tour that takes you to Coba, Cenote Choo-Ha, Tulum, and Paradise Beach. Take a refreshing swim in the fresh waters of Choj Ha Cenote; learn about the history and archaeology of Tulum; and relax on the sands of Paradise Beach or splash in the Caribbean Sea near the ruins of Tulum. Your guide shares commentary about the Yucatan region with your small group, which is limited to no more than 15 participants.
- Full-day tour to Coba, Cenote Choo-Ha, Tulum, and Paradise Beach, from Playa del Carmen
- Go into the Yucatan jungle to see the ancient Mayan city of Coba
- Check out the stalactites and stalagmites of Choo-Ha Cenote
- Tour the ruins of Tulum, located on the Caribbean Sea
- Relax on Paradise Beach within sight of Tulum
- Includes lunch, entrance fees, transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
DEPARTURE & RETURN: Pick up will be at all Hotels and vacation rentals accommodation of Riviera Maya area includes and only Cancun area have a little charge.
- Tulum Archaeological Site, 2 hours. Ticket Included.
- Playa Paraiso, 1 hour. Ticket Free.
- Zona Arqueologica de Coba, 2 hours 30 minutes. Ticket Included.
Very important archeological site of mayan word. Can climb the principal pyramid.
- Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, 1 hour. Ticket Included.
Espectacular cenote to swim or view.