Yucatan Heritage Ecofriendly Tour, 10 Days
Cancun • Puerto Morelos • Tulum • Sian Kaan biosphere reserve • Zona Arqueologica de Coba • Rio Lagartos Biosphere reserve • Chichen itza • Zona Arqueologica de Izamal • Merida • Uxmal
Enjoy a fantastic trip through the World Heritage Sites of the Yucatan Peninsula. This trip has a perfect combination of the core nature and cultural activities, that sum up what Yucatan Peninsula is all about! Explore the amazing Sian Ka’an, Calakmul and Rio Lagartos Biosphere Reserves as well as the second largest coral reef of the world, the amazing Mayan jungle, the unique wetlands and the wide biodiversity that these ecosystems have to offer. Truly understand the history of the Mayans by visiting impressive archaeological sites such as Coba and Chichen Itza and visit the colonial cities of Valladolid and Merida.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Small group ensures personal service (maximum of 10 travelers)
[ ITINERARY ]
- 9-nights accommodation
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Bilingual guide
- Breakfast (10)
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point: Cancun International Airport.
Drop off at the same pick up location.
- Departure Time: 7:30 AM
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.